Thursday, May 1, 2008

KRS-ONE Vs. Sean Hannity

Today I watched several debates on Sean Hannity versus people who have voiced there opinion on variety of different topics. What I noticed was many of his opponents tried to use facts to win in the debate. I have come to the conclusion that facts is Sean Hannity's specialty; you can not win a debate with Sean Hannity with the idea that you have done more research. What you can do is speak about topics in which the evidence is so strong that he cannot help but to move on to another topic where he can try to destroy you morally. Once he has gotten you in this position where viewers (America) will view you as morally incorrect, this is where you have been defeated. I noticed that of all people, KRS-One was the most productive in getting his point across. He did not talk about slavery, George Bush, or any other aspect of our struggle in which off hand, one is not fully prepared to go tit for tat with Sean Hannity. I was proud to see KRS-One, the last person who I thought would have any type of chance debating with Sean Hannity, do so well. Hope you like the video, it's blurry, but by no surprise this great debate was the only one of its kind on YouTube. For some reason, no one recorded this debate that Sean Hannity loss. (Catch my sarcasm!)
Peace Trevor Winston Lee

No comments: