Thursday, May 22, 2008

Marc Ecko Cut & Sew

I'm not so much a fan of ECKO UNLTD, Averex, or G-Unit clothing brands, but the Marc Ecko's Cut & Sew team has been releasing some pretty nice products. With Zoo York also blowing up huge these past couple of years New Jersey native Marc Ecko is having no problem keeping up with the competition. What I respect most about the clothing line is its flexibility to reach out to a wide range of customers. Whether you are 18 or 35, business man or skateboarder, Marc Ecko has something that will catch your eye! Who would have thought that somebody who started out selling t-shirts in the mid 80's would turn out to be the President and CEO of a multi million dollar business! To check out some more clothing from Marc Ecko Cut & Sew click here!
Peace Trevor Winston Lee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the boots were approximately 210 bucks on every page. But completely I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices as regards the velcros are all over 300 dollars on every page. But definitively I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hello fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were approximately 170 dollars on every page. But definitively I found this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you say about it?