Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

Mt. Airy Times

Posted on Tue, May 6, 2008

Obama campaign thanks those who helped

To the editor:The Obama For America 2008 campaign offices at 18 West Harvey Street/322 West Chelten Avenue would like to acknowledge and give great thanks to the following businesses and individuals for their contributions and tireless efforts during our get out the vote drive. A very special "thank you!" to each and every individual and organization who came in from around the state and from all over the country to make our efforts in Philadelphia the great success it was. We would also like to give thanks to all of the Pennsylvanians who participated in this 2008 historic presidential primary.

Office staff/volunteers: all volunteers from Pennsylvania and around the country, Abdullah Norman, Adam Tenney, Andrew Becker, Barbara Carey, Barbara Cunningham, Bryan Shanafelt, Carl Palmer, Carol Palmer, Celeste Coleman, Charlene Phyllis, Clyde Dorsey, Constance Ratliff, Craig Newton, Daryl DeBrest, Dan Tinkler, Deborah Saunders, Doug Maurer, Eldred Stubbs, Richard Charman, Eric Frontaloeb, Eric Hayes, Estella Stackhouse, Fred and Roslyn Thomas, Gabriel Falsetta, Gail Robin, Indris Guyton, James Simmons, Jeanette Starks, Jeff Haymes, Julie Echoff, Kara Mooneyham, Kevin Porter, Liz Petrov, Lori and Rahmel Hamilton, Malarie Grace, Marish Saunders, Mary Randall, Marvin Wiggins-Veteran, Matt Weinstein, Mauricio Mejia, Merici Vinton, Nazir Khan, Parker East, Phyllis Brown, Renee Hughes, Rose and Ashley Peck, Sanam Pangali, Sandra Speight, Sodonia and Zephaniak Lemon, Souraghata Semega, Steve Coatesworth, the Thomas family,, Tuon Trinh, Trevor Lee,Wil Massiah, Winston Maragh, and student interns from: Germantown High, Girls High, and Lankenau High.

Thank you - yes we can.

I can check off one of my lifetime goals! Yeah, I finally made the paper! It isn't anything major, but with the help of hundreds of other dedicated Barack Obama supporters, we all worked vigorously to make Philadelphia play a major role in the Pennsylvania primary. One of my homies from New York (Brooklyn) just shot me the email last night! I am never the one to toot my own horn, but I am definitely proud of myself for this one!

Peace Trevor Winston Lee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know where I can find Parker East? He owes child support for his son, Carter. I desperately need contact information for him. Please e-mail me at krystel.rinaman@live.com if you know where I can find him. Thank you!