Monday, April 14, 2008

Obama08 Campaign Internships

The Barack Obama Campaign is currently offering internships to whoever is interested. Your local campaign office will be glad to have you aboard. If interested I would be happy to email you an intern sign up form. If you don't think you have time available to be an intern you can always volunteer to help get the vote out. I can also email you a volunteer sign up form as well. Any support is better than no support. If you are unable to contribute to the movement, I ask that you simply help get out the vote. For me personally, April 22, 2008 (Election day) will be one of the most important days that I will have lived on this earth, so please everybody, get out and vote.
Email: trevorwins10lee@gmail.com Peace Trevor Winston Lee

No comments: