Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mean Magazine

If you love art, photography, and real interviews with "real people" then MEAN magazine is for you! Every page captures you demanding more attention than the previous page. With its crisp portfolio feel complimenting its high end look, I almost forgot about the $5.95 I spent for it! You can get a subscription with twelve issues for twenty five bucks. If you have not got your hands on an issue yet, then you have to check it out! This months issue talks about, "The High-Heeled Mind of Kate Beckinsale" and "The Outsider" Sam Rockwell. I was simply blown away by the photography done by Kurt Iswarienko. Enough talking though. Check it out for yourself!
Website: www.meanmag.net Peace, Trevor Winston Lee

2 comments:

Milah.b said...

wow.
where can i cop it?

Trevor W Lee said...

I got mine at the school store at Penn State, so I'm sure your school should have it! They should be at all the bookstores too! (Barnes & Nobles, Borders)