Monday, November 5, 2007

Nike's Nostalgia

So I'm in finish line today, and I come across some shoes that looked destroyed. In a strange way, I thought they were hot. They had that vintage look that is now suprisingly taking over. Nike has just released their recreation of this 1977 running shoe. I noticed that the shoe was made with a nylon and suede upper; causing this throwback to be very light. The feature I think you will find most distinctive about these sneakers are the colors. I'm not going to sit here and act like I have a clue on what was going on in 1977 as far as fashion goes, but with the way styles are changing now... I think these will do well. Leave a comment. I'm curious to read what you think about these relics! Peace, Trevor Winston Lee Image reference: www.holaapocalypsewow.com

No comments: